Ranging from the deeper realms of house through to driving peak time techno, Audiojack have shown a notable ability to consistently produce credible underground music which works on the dance floor and appeals to a wide range of international DJs and music fans alike.
Their original productions and remixes have been signed to many of the worlds most highly respected and established independent labels including 20:20 Vision, Get Physical, Diynamic, Great Stuff, Renaissance, Cr2 and their own rapidly expanding Gruuv imprint.
Audiojack have remixed a varied and impressive range of artists from electronic pioneers Underworld and Groove Armada to pop acts such as Little Boots and Bryan Ferry, whilst remaining true to their underground routes with remixes for the likes of 2020 Soundsystem, Mike Monday, H.O.S.H and Paul Woolford.
As label managers with their Gruuv label Audiojack apply the same ‘quality over quantity’ approach as with their own productions, ensuring each release presents the best of the original recording artist, in terms of the music itself and it’s direction through their A&R.
Their debut album Radio was released on 2020 Vision in 2009 to critical acclaim: Clash magazine wrote \”Anyone with appreciation for house or techno in any of their varied forms will dig this – Impressive”. IDJ Magazine commented \”Audiojack represent all that’s great about 2020 Vision, house music and the UK dance floors right now.\”
To date Audiojack have undertaken over 400 DJ performances in more than 40 countries, spanning 5 continents, taking in some of the world’s best venues: Space in Ibiza, Ageha in Tokyo, Avalon in Los Angeles, Sankey’s in Manchester, Goa in Madrid, Zouk in Singapore, Smart Bar in Chicago to name but a few. Festival appearances have included performances at the massive Fuji Rock Festival in Japan and the Chemical Music Festival in Rio de Janeiro.
Audiojack are currently working on their LIVE show, which is expected to launch in early 2011 and will allow them to showcase highlights of their blossoming back catalogue along with their newest productions in a stunning interchangeable live format. Stay tuned…
Tittle: Live @ Maki Club (Ingolstadt,Germany)
Rls date: 14-10-2011
Genre: Tech House
Type: Live set
1. Audiojack – It Starts Here (Original)
2. Waifs & Strays – Be Patient (Original)
3. Max Chapman – Don’t Go (Original)
4. Sasse – Perc (Huxley remix)
5. Audiojack – Bad Influence (Original)
6. Red Axes – The Tower (Mr Ho CC81 remix)
7. Jimpster – Sleeper (Original)
8. Audiojack – Polka Dot Dress (Original)
9. De’lacy – Hideaway (Audiojack Remix)
10. Starlings – Dark Arts (Alexis Raphael Remix)
11. Jaydee – Plastic Dreams (Audiojack Remix)
12. Audiojack – Stereotype (Prototype Version)
13. Detboi – Sanctuary of Love (CSY + Stripes Remix)
14. Luca Lozano – Thug it Out (Original)
15. Eats Everything – The Size (Original)
16. Nick Monaco – Nicks Episode (Ardalan remix)
17. Kevin Knapp – Like this (Audiojack remix)
18. Dave Nash – Footprints (Original)
19. Audiojack – Get Serious (Original)
20. Eats Everything – Entrance Song (Original)
21. Ksky – What You Don’t See (Original)
22. Danny Daze – Fall Away From Love (Original)
23. NOOB – Spell (Original)
Audiojack_-_Live_@_Maki_Clu…mp3 (278,76 MB) – uploaded.to
Free File Hosting, Online Storage & File Upload with FileServe
Download Audiojack_-_Live_@_Maki_Club_Ingolstadt_Germany_14-10-2011.mp3 for free on Filesonic.com
Get Audiojack_-_Live___Maki_Club_Ingolstadt_Germany_14-10-2011.mp3 on Wupload.com